Abonnez-vous!

The energy juice your kids will love (warning: veggies inside!)

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !
You kids are going to love this energy juice full of vitamins and veggies. You don't believe me? See for yourself:




It's the faeries' favorite drink! That's where they get their glowing skin from.
When helping me prepare the juice, my 3,5 year-old daughter told me: "Mummy, I'm not sure I'm gonna like the spinach with my apple juice". To which I obviously replied: "Taste it first, then you'll let me know if you liked it or not". I think the picture speaks for itself.


To make 500ml of energy juice you'll need:

Ingredients

2 apples
1 cucumber
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
1 orange


Preparation

Pell all the vegetables and fruits that need peeling and juice them in your juicer or extractor. If you use a food processor, make sure you press the orange first before adding it to the other vegetables and fruits in the food processor. Filter the juice and enjoy!

What is your favourite vegetable+fruit homemade juice?

Bon appétit!





Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez-moi un commentaire, ça fait toujours plaisir!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails